Our information security practice helps clients ensure the
confidentiality, integrity and
availability of critical information in a time that entire organizations depend on dependable management and reliable stewardship of digital assets. Our experts can help review clients’ current security operation and data privacy protection practices, perform information security risk assessments, and guide them in establishing policies, procedures and standards to manage information across the extended enterprise.
Risk Solutions International information security professionals conduct information security assessments in accordance with ISO standard models or industry regulations including HIPAA, FFIEC, EU and US data privacy laws. We review and help develop information security policies and develop strategic IT security roadmaps for public and private sector clients that depend on, handle and store sensitive or restricted information internally and for their customers. We address specific topics including data loss prevention, digital crime forensics and the effective organization of the IT security management, operations, research, application development and computer incident response teams (CIRT).
Our objective is to help our clients create measurable, scalable and reliable cyber defense strategies that meet compliance and regulatory requirements, client expectations and service level agreements.
As the relationship grows between organizations’ Chief Information Security Officers (CISO) and their Risk Managers who manage their insurance programs, Risk Solutions International helps support the convergence of their interests by speaking both their languages – technical and risk mitigation. Strong data security policies and practices complement financial risk transfer through Cyber Security insurance policies.
Our information security practice is staffed by seasoned engineers and professionals who are Certified Information System Security Professionals (CISSP), Certified Information Security Managers (CISM), Certified Computing Professionals (CCP), Certified Business Continuity Professionals (CBCP), and Project Management Professionals (PMP). They have distinguished careers on the client side – as Chief Information Security Officers, CIO’s and CTO’s – and on the advisory side as long time consultants, practice leaders, researchers and educators.
- Telecommunications and network security
- Information security governance and risk management
- Software development security
- Security architecture and design
- Operations security
- Business continuity and disaster recovery planning
- Legal, regulations, investigation and compliance
- Physical (environmental) security
- Security department organization, governance and performance
- Cloud security operations and management
- Authorized device and software management
- Network access and privileges
- Wireless device control
- Hardware and software configurations
- Intrusion management
- Malware defenses
- Maintenance, monitoring and analysis of security logs
- Secure application software development
- Data recovery capacity
- Security skills assessments and training
- Access control and authentication
For information about Risk Solutions International’s Information Security Practice, please contact Scott Corzine at